Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Dear World

      There are so many people this is directed at and in such a broad context. That I just made this an open letter to the world.
      There are a lot of reason why wars are started but it usually come down to a battle for resources. I think we all know that we are in Iraq because of oil. Don't fool yourself, there are still Americans over there. 3000 advisers are going to be left by the end of 2012 plus a big State Department presence. This is also why the Iran thing is coming to a head. This is why we didn't go into Darfer. There is no oil there.
     So World let me tell you something, you can keep your oil. I don't need cheap gas that bad. Just let our troops come home in one piece and you can keep it. We've grinded these poor guys into the ground the last decade and its not right. I'll pay $8 a gallon if I have to but for the love of God just gives us our guys back. This shit is making my head implode. While we are at it, I don't need a 14 year old Bangledesh girl to make my clothes for .25$ an hour so I can save $1.50 at Walmart. I also don't need Mexican drug cartels to kill local police so my buddies can get high while playing Xbox. We have plenty of oil of our own. We have enough cotton and people needing jobs to make all the NASCAR T-shirts we need. I also bet you we can grow and sell our own weed to.World, you can keep it all and as a Presidential candidate I'll make you a promise. If you don't come in my yard, I won't go in yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment